What I Wore Wednesday

This is my first week doing this so it's slightly pathetic. I only have 2 pictures for 3 days. So I started late, so what? ;)



Sunday March 6 - did some Targeting with my little guy.
Jeans - Paper, Denim, and Cloth
Top: J Crew Artist Tee
Shoes: Gap flats
Fabric flower pin: made myself
Camera strap: made myself


Monday March 7 - no pic for this day. I changed my clothes way too much while cleaning out my closet. I did start off with black yoga pants and a black tank though, both from Old Navy.

Tuesday March 8 - lunch with my mom, fabric store and 2 LQS's
Jeans: DKNY
Top: Eddie Bauer
Shoes: Steve Madden wedges
Fabric flower pins: detachable from a Target dress

I'm going to try really hard to keep up with this! Now that my closet and drawers are cleaned out to stuff I actually want to wear (and fits), it may be easier! I love to be nosy and see what everyone else is wearing, too. :)

This post is linked up to:
the pleated poppy blog

5 comments:

  Laura Ingalls Gunn

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Visiting via The Pleated Poppy.

You are completely adorable!

I am currently hosting a Royal Wedding Wear GIVEAWAY featuring reader bridal gowns, hats, veil and engagement rings. I'd love for you to link up.

Past posts are ok.

  Laura

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

How cute. I love that last pair of shoes!

  Sherri @ Design2Shine

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Welcome to WIWW! Another 'nosey' here, but I'm picking up great inspiration to spoof up what I am wearing and to try new ways of wearing the same ole thing. Love your 2nd outfit.

  Katie

Saturday, March 12, 2011

You look too cute! I love how you incorporated your fabric flower pin into your wardrobe. It's so versatile!

I've been wanting to participate in this for a long time, but I a) don't have a full-length mirror in which to photograph my outfits and b) am far too embarassed to admit how much time I spend in yoga pants and hoodies.

  Katie

Saturday, March 12, 2011

This comment has been removed by the author.