WIWW - week 2

Only five outfits, but getting better!


Wednesday
Pants - Walmart, old
Top - Victoria's Secret Faux-Wrap top w/ Old navy tank under for modesty
Shoes - Yellow Box camo flip flops
Watch - Mickey Mouse from my mom :)


Thursday (I didn't feel comfortable in this outfit, but go figure it's my "cutest" of the week)
Dress - Target
Cardi, Leggings - Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes - Charlotte Russe
Flowers - came on the dress


Friday was a big cleaning day, so I stayed in pajamas.
Saturday I was super sick (fever and everything!) so I stayed in pajamas.

Sunday - still feeling sick here. But I figured I could show that I at least changed out of pjs....sorta.
Pants - Nike
Top - Target
Shoes - Yellow Box camo flip flops


Monday - this outfit is just blah. Not fun. Not flattering. Never pairing these two again...
Jeans - Paper, Denim, & Cloth
Sweater - Eddie Bauer (Old navy tank under)
Shoes - Gap


Tuesday - this is much more close to the everyday me. Pretty boring, but it's my comfort zone. I guess I'm trying to break out of this...looking for practical solutions to the jeans & tee-shirt comfort zone.
Jeans - BKE from Buckle
Top - Victoria's Secret Faux-Wrap top w/ Old navy tank under for modesty
Shoes - Yellow Box camo flip flops


This post is linked to the Pleated Poppy:

the pleated poppy blog

3 comments:

  Chrissy @ Boerman Ramblings

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

your non comfortable out is so smokin...I love it and you rocked it well!

  Kim

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You really do look cute! I like the dress and cardigan look. Very nice :)

  M.O.T.B

Friday, March 18, 2011

Big fan of the jeans! Love how you rolled them. If you get a chance come visit me and link up to Fashion Friday!