Lazy Sunday

Today was a good day. It started out with some much needed sleeping in after the laaaaaate late morning night.

Even though I woke up late, I still ate some breakfast. Same as yesterday [1/2 cup granola (hiding under everything), 1 banana, 1 cup strawberries, 1 Tbsp chopped up pecans, and 1 cup skim milk (half in the bowl, half in the glass).]. This is at the top of the list for fave breakfasts. Until I get sick of it and get on a bagel kick or something I'm sure. I like flavor of the fruit/granola much better with the milk instead of the yogurt. Also, the milk has less calories, less sugar, more protein, and is more economical per serving.

Since I ate such a late breakfast I didn't eat any lunch. About the time I started wanting a snack was the time I needed to start cooking dinner and so I got a little side tracked and didn't eat one. Dinner was really good though. I made Au Gratin Potatoes. It's a vegetarian side dish, but I ate a double portion as a main course along with some spinach. There's something about the texture of yukon gold potatoes that is just heavenly!

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I didn't do a thing today save for making dinner and washing a load of laundry. I didn't even take the clothes out of the dryer, that's how lazy I was. I had all these good intentions to get a bunch of stuff done for school and take Kosmo out for a walk. Didn't happen. Just screwed around on the internet all day. No reading, not even watching TV. I think I need to institute a "no computer hour" each day for getting other stuff done. We'll see.

I did sneak about 10 jelly beans from the hubby's basket. Yum! A nice treat for the end of the day. I'm aware that I didn't eat enough today, or yesterday. It hasn't really affected me (yet). I'm sure I'll be famished tomorrow and eat the house.

As I type this, I can hear a small plane flying around outside. There is a small airport right down the street-ish and it's common to see/hear small planes. But I'm getting concerned because it doesn't sound right and it almost sounds like it is circling. *****Okay I'm dumb***** Not a plane. It's the next-door neighbor's jacked up AC unit right outside our window. Ha! At least it wasn't a distressed aircraft! Too bad the neighbors are probably super hot right now though.

Okay, I'm gonna settle in for the night and catch the rest of this Family Guy on Adult Swim. Nite!

0 comments: