Lunch + shopping

The morning flew by because I was not doing anything productive. Screwing around always makes me freak out when I see that 3 hours have gone by without getting a single necessary thing done. I decided to have lunch, then blog, then get cracking.

I wanted to use some stuff from the fridge because I don't like to cook a meal when there are 37 leftover containers in there. I took out the lentils and the green enchilada sauce and just kinda looked at them. I still had the taco rice in there too. Grabbed that and some broth and threw them in a sauce pot along with the end of a package of sliced brown mushrooms. Instant soup! No seasoning required. I just heated it through, topped it with some sliced scallions, cilantro, and the Andes cheese. I definitely like that stuff better melted onto something.



Now onto the shopping. I got this dress at Target yesterday. I have some casual navy blue wedges that I can wear with it. I want some kind of cover up though. If I am gonna wear it to school, the classrooms get a little chilly sometimes. There's not happy medium. They're either 345 degrees or -4 degrees. Anyways, I want a really lightweight white cardigan, preferably v-neck (I hate when crew neck cardigans "fall over" when you don't button them all the way to the top). If anyone sees anything like that, can you let me know? That'd be so awesome.

Speaking of dresses at Target...I'm gonna get this one to wear for the husband's birthday party, wherever and whenever that is gonna be. I really love it. Or maybe this one!

Here's my to do list:

Figure out use for leftovers
Study for final
Change sheets
Clean kitchen
Cardio + weights
Clip Kosmo's toenails
Clean out car
Wash car
Pedicure
Eyebrows
Make hair appointment

That's a lot of stuff. I was hoping to get through that whole list today. Maybe I still can minus the pedi & eyebrows. I can do that tomorrow after the exam.

2 comments:

  Season

Friday, May 08, 2009

Gap for cardigans. They have these awesome lightweight ones. I love them with all of my heart.

I really shouldn't be reading your blog now; I should be studying. I just wanted to see how productive you've been. I'm so behind on reading your posts. :(

  Anonymous

Sunday, August 03, 2014

continuously i used to read smaller articles or reviews
that as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am
reading here.

Also visit my blog :: hostgator coupon (docs.google.com)