Smoothie + new dog trick

I woke up this morning at 6:45 AM, not because I set the alarm for that time, but because the husband was needed to get to work and the dog would not come back in the house. He asked me to let Kosmo back in so he could get going. I didn't mind at all, and I was glad he woke me up (because I actually didn't set the alarm! Oops!).

I got up, went to the bathroom, and then went to go let the dog in and he was standing right there at my bedroom door. Sometimes if you don't close our back door all the way, the wind will blow it open. But it was closed and locked. Did Kosmo learn how to use a door knob and lock? Hhhmmm.... I'll have to ask the husband when he emails me later.

I made a smoothie for breakfast. It was not delicious. It wasn't gross or anything, but I like my smoothies kind of sweet and this wasn't sweet at all. Earlier in the week, I thought it was because my bananas were still a little green. But they aren't any more. I used a banana, spinach, flax, a cup of fresh mixed berries (blackberries + strawberries), ice and the almond milk. I think it's the almond milk maybe. It's the unsweetened original variety of Almond Breeze. Is skim milk really that much more sweet? I'll compare the sugar content the next time I go to the store.



The plan for today:
- CLEAN (bathroom needs a good scrubbing, finish laundry, vacuum)
- Exercise...maybe some c25k or I might even go to the gym. At the very least I'll use my weights here. My body just wants to move around more than it has. I can feel it crying to me...
- Walk the dog
- Prepare some notes for tomorrow's study session for Saturday's final
- Figure out what to make for dinner

That's all for now! I'll probably check in after lunch. I'm thinking I'm going to be eating some left over lentils.

0 comments: