Craft To-Do list

Melissa from The Polka Dot Chair blogged today about her Crafty To-Do List, in which she compiled a lot of holiday crafts that she's wanting to do. I laughed when I read it because I was making my own craft to-do list on paper using my overflowing "crafts" folder on my bookmark bar (gotta love Google Chrome!).

So Melissa inspired me to go ahead and put it all out on the ole blog. It's a good thing because I don't have much to talk about except my kid and that would get old fast. ;)

So here we go, all the tutorials and ideas that I've been accumulating in my bookmarks folder!

Fabric Covered Box from Adelaide Lemonade



Samster Mommy's Magnolia Wreath



I'm currently in the middle of making a Christmas version of this Halloween Rag Wreath featured on Sassy Sanctuary



Magnetic Menu Board from Ucreate Foods



I can't wait to make Remodelaholic's Paper Mosaic Art



I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Plus Quilt from In Color Order



I've also got to make one (or two!) of these great bathroom shelves from The Idea Room



Oh, and this isn't even the tip of the iceberg! In fact, I have so many things saved in my crafts folder that I made it a New Year's resolution to COMPLETE at least 1 project per month.

3 comments:

  Anonymous

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

KA these are awesome crafts. You've added more work for me :-) But I love it!

  Melissa {polkadot chair}

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

so cool. I love your list. Especially the magnolia wreath!

  Katie

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Great idea! I especially love the rag wreath.

Kudos to you for your one-project-per-month goal. Can't wait to see your progress!