Note to self.

There are some people that no matter what I do will treat me like I'm a jerk or something. No matter how nice I am.

There are some people that don't have the same sense of humor I do. There are some people that aren't going to think the same things are funny that I think are funny.

There are people that will pick at me and pick on things I say because of whatever reason. Maybe it makes them feel better about themselves. Maybe they like to try to hurt others' feelings for fun. Maybe they're bitter about something and they want to take it out on the first thing/person they see.

But, some people do like me. Actually, lots of people do. Lots of people enjoy my company and my friendship. Lots of people like that I am nice person to everybody. Lots of people want to be my friend.

There are people that were my friends, but aren't anymore though. I need to let go of these people. God placed them in my life for a reason at some point in time, but now it's time for them to move on, and so must I. I don't need to try to keep them in my good graces, and I don't need to try to stay in theirs.

I was in a fabulous mood earlier. Something happened that made me get in a not so good mood. I don't need that energy to follow me around all day long like a black cloud. I'm letting it go now. I'm letting that energy go out into the universe. I'm controlling how I feel. I'm not letting my feelings control me...

1 comments:

  Miranda

Monday, January 19, 2009

I like you KA!