20 Things!!

I am so pleased and honored to announce that Erin at I Walk In This World has tagged me in the 20 things game!

Now I'm feeling like I'm not too bright as I get confused really easily. The game is titled 20 things....but it says to add an additional question. So now it's 21 things. So maybe I didn't do it right...if so, think of the last question as a bonus question.

Study hard now. There could be a pop quiz next week.

If you get tagged, here's what you do:

Fill it out
Change one question with one of your own
Add an additional question
Tag 3 other people to do the same

1.What are your current obsessions? I’m gonna say the same as Erin (Blogging and my dog) and add planning a Disney trip that may or may not happen.
2.What is your favorite article of clothing? My blue hoodie
3.Last thing you bought for you? Flowers the other day. *swoons at self*
4.What’s for dinner? Throw-together Baked Pasta (leftover pasta with leftover ingredients from other dinners)
5.Say something to the person who tagged you: Erin, you’re fab and a huge inspiration. *smooch*
6.What is one item you could not live without? This is hard, I’m not really partial to any one thing in particular and tend to make do with what’s available…
7.Vacation spots you must visit before you die? Disney World. Just kidding…hmm…I’d love to go to Sicily and learn about my family tree.
8.Three things to do before you die: write that book, learn to take amazing pictures, read at least one biography for each President of the United States.
9.What are you reading right now? All The President’s Men by Woodward & Bernstein, Dwight D. Eisenhower by Tom Wicker, starting Russia: A Short History by Abraham Ascher as soon as it gets here (hurry up already!)
10.What is the last movie you saw and enjoyed? Seven Pounds
11.What’s your guilty pleasure? A&W Cream Soda
12.What’s your favorite smell? Cotton/Fresh Laundry
13.Best thing you ate or drank lately? I’m really into ciders lately…Woodchuck Amber is my fave so far.
14.Favorite Quote? Right now: “You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas” - Davy Crockett
15.Describe one of your happiest moments. Getting married to the love of my life tops the list of many happy moments so far
16.What’s one thing you can’t go a day without doing? Checking email.
17.What do you have an addiction to? Candy. Especially Now n Laters.
18.What’s your favorite holiday? Used to be Halloween, but I’m not really into it anymore. Let’s go with Independence Day.
19.What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food
20.What is the biggest obstacle you have had to overcome? Myself
21.What did you want to be when you grew up? Are you doing that? I wanted to be an Army Guy or a police officer when I grew up. And the President. And a pilot. I’m doing none of the above. Now I want to be a librarian when I grow up!

And my friends, I bestow the honor upon thee:

Jen at NutCase 101
Katie at Up Fit Creek
Lily at A Charmed Wife

1 comments:

  Erin

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Great answers! I'm such a sucker for this things, cuz I love learning more about everyone.

:)

Thx for the sweet comment! And YAY for getting the POM!

Congrats on the good grades and confirmation on your grad date!!!