Today was a good day.

*contented sigh*

Awesome things that happened today:
-I got my POM samples from Erin - thanks Er!
-I got my last midterm grade back - another A! (If you're counting, that's A's for all four exams)
-I had an appointment with my advisor and he confirmed that I am indeed graduating in December 2009 (egads...that's 8 months *faint*) instead of after the Spring 2010 semester.
-My presentation went very well.

This is just gonna be a quick post with the food for the day, as I've gotta get some stuff done.

Breakfast:
1/2 cup granola, 1/2 cup strawberries, 1 Tbsp pecan pieces, 1/4 cup skim milk (small breakfast, I got a little sick this morning and wasn't ready for a lot of food in my tummy)

Lunch:
1 Tbsp natural peanut butter on 2 slices of whole wheat bread, large orange (I intended to add a Odwalla Bar to this but didn't get to the UC to get one, lunch was filling anyways)

Dinner:
2 oz. cooked pasta baked with leftover veggies, fat free ricotta, and tomato sauce

Snacks:
small tostada shell with 1/4 cup guacamole, 1 Tbsp sour cream, 1/4 chopped tomatoes
1 8 oz. bottle of POM

I realize after typing all that out that that's not a lot of food.

Okay, I've gotta get some research done and then go to sleep.

Grocery shopping tomorrow! Hopefully I can get some action pics. :)

1 comments:

  Season

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Congratulations on everything! I'm so excited that you get to graduate in December! I knew you would get an A. You'll do well on the book report too. That's one less final exam that you have to take.