Today was a good day.

*contented sigh*

Awesome things that happened today:
-I got my POM samples from Erin - thanks Er!
-I got my last midterm grade back - another A! (If you're counting, that's A's for all four exams)
-I had an appointment with my advisor and he confirmed that I am indeed graduating in December 2009 (egads...that's 8 months *faint*) instead of after the Spring 2010 semester.
-My presentation went very well.

This is just gonna be a quick post with the food for the day, as I've gotta get some stuff done.

Breakfast:
1/2 cup granola, 1/2 cup strawberries, 1 Tbsp pecan pieces, 1/4 cup skim milk (small breakfast, I got a little sick this morning and wasn't ready for a lot of food in my tummy)

Lunch:
1 Tbsp natural peanut butter on 2 slices of whole wheat bread, large orange (I intended to add a Odwalla Bar to this but didn't get to the UC to get one, lunch was filling anyways)

Dinner:
2 oz. cooked pasta baked with leftover veggies, fat free ricotta, and tomato sauce

Snacks:
small tostada shell with 1/4 cup guacamole, 1 Tbsp sour cream, 1/4 chopped tomatoes
1 8 oz. bottle of POM

I realize after typing all that out that that's not a lot of food.

Okay, I've gotta get some research done and then go to sleep.

Grocery shopping tomorrow! Hopefully I can get some action pics. :)

2 comments:

  onegirlwho

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Congratulations on everything! I'm so excited that you get to graduate in December! I knew you would get an A. You'll do well on the book report too. That's one less final exam that you have to take.

  Erin

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

LOL, def eat more! Les would kick your ass at that menu...too small!