Evenin' Kids!

How was your day today? Mine went pretty well. I slept in a little and then ate a small breakfast of toast with 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter, half a banana, half a cup of strawberries, and a cup of green tea with Splenda. I worked on a presentation for tomorrow. I ate lunch a little later. It was some leftover pasta primavera from the other night. I added a teaspoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of grated parmigiano reggiano.

After lunch I browsed for some new recipes. That took waaaaay longer than expected though. I could have gotten a lot more reading done. I guess I do need to work on making up a "computer free hour" in the house.

Dinner was Eggplant Rollatini (super yummy, by the way). Hubby brought me an A&W Cream Soda! It's hard not to drink the whole 320 calorie bottle, so that was definitely an extra little treat. After dinner we watched our Monday night shows on CBS. We love Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother. We also watched Two and a Half Men and Rules of Engagement, but I think he likes those shows more than me. I can take them or leave them. What are your favorite shows?

I just finished mapping out my LAST TWO SEMESTERS of school!! Well, not of school all together because I plan to start my Masters of Library Science in the Spring. I'm so excited. As long as the history advisor doesn't totally screw me over like he does to everyone else I should be good to go. Now if he'll only get back with me to set up our advising appointment I can find out for sure. I'm taking 12 hours over two Summer sessions and then 12 more hours in the Fall.

Summer Session 1
The Bible and Western Culture
Spanish 3

Summer Session 2
Christianity and Ethics
Spanish 4

Fall
The Bible and Modern Science
Judaism
Modern Europe: Work & Family
Texas Since 1865

AND THEN I'M GONNA GRADUATE - FINALLY!

Time for bed! Wish me luck on my presentation tomorrow!

2 comments:

  Elizabeth

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Good luck on your presentation!!

We are HIMYM fans at this house too - looove Barney! :)

  Erin

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

GL with the presentation today!

My fav shows are:
FRINGE
LOST
The Office
House Hunters
West Wing (not on anymore, but I ♥ it)