Hi chickens!

Long time no see...

I've been busy with these papers. I'm feeling like I'm not getting anywhere though. It'll get better as I get down to the wire. I'm pretty disappointed in one of the books I'm reading for two of my papers. I've found a "fact" that is incorrect. It's a fact that is pretty easy to check on your own, so it makes me think the author of the book didn't do much fact checking. Now I don't trust the book, which sucks because I *thought* it was a good source for two of the papers. Bummer. I've got plenty of other sources and that one was a secondary source anyway, so it's not a huge problem. Just annoying is all.

I have some pics of stuff to share, but it seems that I've left the camera in a place that is not in my immediate vicinity and I'm pulling the lazy and tired card and I'll upload them later. You're not really missing anything amazing though. Just some doggy pics, some pics of the blondies I made for Erin's bake sale, and other random stuff.

On the meat eating front, I've eaten meat a couple of times this week. Mom made dinner and was really excited about it and wanted me to try it. It didn't gross me out so I went with it. But I'm definitely not craving meat. In fact, I'm making more and more meatless foods and when we go to a restaurant I don't order meat. I don't miss it. Anyhow, our meat consumption for the household is way down.

I'll likely not be around again this week. It is the last week of classes (Yeeeehaw!!) and all my papers are due. I've got two (maybe three) finals soon, too. But then I've got some time off before the summer semester starts to just RELAX.

Okay, I'm out. Gotta catch up on some blog reading!

1 comments:

  Anonymous

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm also eating meatless a LOT less, and feeling great! WTG, KA! :)