Ahh. Relaxation feels nice.

Hear that? That's the sound of *nothing*. NOTHING. Ah. That's nice.

Well, technically, I had to go school to turn in the paper. But I got to hang out with Season for a few minutes in the hot ass library. I guess they forgot it was May in Houston and didn't turn the AC to a lower temperature. I went up to my prof's office to give him my paper rather than put it in his box. Call me a kiss up, but I kind of felt like I should say bye and "have a nice summer". I mean, I did talk to this guy for like 3 months, why would I just part ways without saying something? Okay, I might want a reference in the future. But really, I thought it would be nice to leave on a good note.

I planned on going to the gym, but I didn't. I was so hot and I was hungry too. Yeah, those are excuses. Sorry. I'll get back in a routine soon.

Breakfast was a bigass smoothie made the regular way (banana, flax, spinach, blackberries) except I used unsweetened almond milk instead of skim. I didn't take a picture because it was ugly. I used more spinach than usual I guess. Instead of purple, it was brown. Tasted good though.

Lunch was Annie's Organic All Stars in my favorite bowl! I had a coupon. Yes, I realize I'm not 7. I have no idea why it's my favorite bowl, but it has been for as long as I can remember.




Dinner this evening was meatball sandwiches and a big salad!! Very yummy. My fabulous friend Season very generously bestowed upon me a plethora of meatless deliciousness. One of the items was Nate's Zesty Italian Meatless Meatballs. I approve and so does the husband. I heated them up in some zodka sauce, crammed them in a roll, topped them with some provolone, and then threw the sandwiches in the oven to get all toasty and melty. I know in the pic the salad doesn't look big, but I ate another portion equal to that one.




And now, an Actual Conversation:

To set the scene - Kosmo is laying on the couch between use cleaning himself.

Husband - Kosmo, why are you licking your kneebow?
Me - Ummm...what's a kneebow?
Husband - It's the part of his body that is a knee on him but an elbow on us.
Me - **blank stare** Honey, he has an elbow.
Husband - Oh, I guess that's his wrist then. Kosmo, why are you licking your frist?
Me - Do I have to ask what a frist is?
Husband - It's his foot and wrist.

Yeah. He's a special breed. The husband, not the dog.

1 comments:

  Alana @ The Good Girl Gone Blog

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Haha. Husbands can be so funny. Lol not that I'm married...but my dad is a husband, and he's funny!