Smoothies!!

I've realized that I'm not a fan of eating (read: chewing and swallowing) in the morning, but I need to consume something in order to prevent binging on a bunch of crap later in the day. My perfect solution: Smooooooothies!

What are your favorite smoothie combos? What do you add to yours?

It seems like I always have to have a banana in my smoothies. But the combinations are endless.

Lately I've been doing:
Banana
Blackberries
Spinach
Flax meal
Vanilla yogurt

I was thinking that may try some other combinations soon though. I just got tons more fruits and veggies today:
Banana
Strawberries
Blackberries
Spinach
Watermelon
Oranges
Pineapple
Peaches
Cucumber

And I got some almond milk to try out in smoothies instead of regular milk or yogurt.

What about the cucumber and melon together? What could I use as a mixer for that? I feel like milk would be icky in that. What do y'all think?

1 comments:

  Corie M.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Blueberries and raspberries!

I use OJ as my liquid sometimes too (not with cuke/melon, just saying). But other juices would work well.