Almost done.

I am done DONE D-O-N-E DONE with that paper. That was the main thing that has been hijacking my life this whole time.

I do have two exams to study for. One is on Saturday about the 1960s. Luckily, the prof gave us some topics to review:

-Discuss how at least three other rights movements were impacted by the African-American civil rights movement, and also the relationship between the Vietnam War and the rights movements.

-Causes of disillusionment and backlash from society and the impact on counter-culture and on mainstream culture. Must discuss COINTELPRO, failures in Vietnam, Pentagon Papers, and Watergate.

-Discuss post-Tet Vietnam War: Nixon's policies, the end of the war, impact on foreign affairs, politics, rights movements, counter-culture, and mainstream culture.

They're pretty wide topics that I feel good about. She's going to make 3 questions out of the above information, and I have to pick two. I'm okay with that, except on the midterm I had one essay to write and it took me almost the whole time to write! I need to keep track of the time on Saturday when I take this one.

The other exam is next Tuesday. It's a multiple choice exam of 50 questions for my Christianity class. I made a 99 on the midterm with minimal studying. I'm not worried about this exam.

And then I'll be done until June!! I plan on getting this upstairs cave clean (where I've been spending all my time). And I can actually sit down and plan some meals. And go to the gym! Maybe I'll lose these last 10 or so pounds I've been trying to lose. Oh, and my car is in dire need of a cleaning, inside and out.

I got some new shoes on Sunday. They're Steve Madden Crazzy:



We may get a new (actually decent) camera soon. Stay tuned for more details!

4 comments:

  Alana @ The Good Girl Gone Blog

Monday, May 04, 2009

Ooh pretty shoes!

  Erin

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Cute shoes. How high is that wedge?

  Kristan Anne

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Erin, I think they're 3 1/2. But I measured with my fingers, so + or -.

  Kristan Anne

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Woah! Steve Madden says they're 4.5"!

http://www.stevemadden.com/item.aspx?id=47967

And they're on sale now too.