Dinner + Shopping

After reviewing my stuff for tomorrow's exam, I checked to see if just in case any profs posted grades. I got my grade back for the class with the BigAss paper I recently wrote....A-. After a slightly disappointed feeling I realized that it is an awesome grade and that I should be happy!

Dinner was a Quorn Garlic & Herb cutlet thing (thanks Season!), some grilled zucchini & squash, and some roasted baby red potatoes.



We took a walk with K-Dawg and saw a crane (I think...) and a really pretty sunset. It was a good night.




I'm trying to pick out a backpack and a lunch bag on eBags.com. I'm trying to find a backpack that will hold my laptop and also looks cute. I need a lunch bag as well. I've always wanted the Built NY Gourmet Getaway in French Bull or Vine or whatever they call it. But then I saw this Mario Batali bag that is the same price and may be a little more convenient to carry. Choices, choices. I'm leaning towards the Mario bag though.

I think I want to start yoga classes, but I'm a little intimidated. I found a beginner class though, and I am thisclose to signing up. I also want to start riding a bike. But I don't have one. And if I ride a bike, I can't bring the dog, and then he'd lose his walk time. So, I'm going to wait on the bike thing.

Alrighty, back to minor studying for this LAST EXAM FOR A WHILE!

2 comments:

  Season

Monday, May 11, 2009

I you buy from ebags make sure to go through fatwallet.com; they offer 8% cash back and you can usually find a coupon there or at retailmenot.com.

  Kristan Anne

Monday, May 11, 2009

That's funny you should say that! Teague bought stuff from there a while back through fatwallet and because of that got on a mailing list. That's the reason I went to that site...they sent me a coupon! :D