Monday Monday

Breakfast this AM is a strawberry banana smoothie made with ice, a splash of Almond Breeze, 1 banana, 1 cup of strawberries, 1 Tbsp flax meal, 1 container of fat free vanilla yogurt, and a packet of Splenda:



Three servings of fruit and a serving of dairy. Yee haw!

Lunch is scheduled to be a taco salad. Oh, that is just classssic Kristan. Hehehehe.

I want to get some activity in today with the Winsor Pilates DVD. I've tried this before, but I'm not very good at it. I'm going to give it another shot. I also need to review some stuff for a final tomorrow. Tomorrow = last day of the Spring 2009 semester WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO.

Right now, I'm compiling a list of things I want. I have paper lists all over the place, so I'm trying to consolidate into one spot. I need a reward system to keep myself on track these next few weeks since I won't have anything to do. I'd like to reward myself for being consistent with activity and with eating right. My list of things I want should help me to pic some good rewards.

I'll check in again after lunch.

1 comments:

  Erin

Monday, May 11, 2009

I like the rewards list idea!