Bad momma.

I forgot Kosmo outside for about 20 minutes. It's hot - 99 with a heat index of 103!. :( He was in the shade, when I remembered to let him back in, but he really wanted to come inside. I feel terrible. Sorry puppy!! He drank lots of water and he's all sprawled out on the bed now. I usually don't ever leave him outside, but he really wanted to go out, and then he didn't want to come back in. So I thought I'd go finish what I was doing and come right back downstairs to let him in. I thought it'd take like 5 minutes. Then I got sidetracked. I should have just waited. He's okay, thank God, but I really should have been more careful.

The final exam went just okay today. Thanks for the well wishes! There was a section that I don't think I did right. I should get partial credit if I did it wrong, but I guess I just didn't fully understand the directions. But that was just one little section of about 8 pages of test, so hopefully it didn't make a huge dent. And there was another section that I knew I'd have trouble with. I studied that stuff extra hard, but I'm not sure I feel confident about it. But I do have a C in the class still even if I get a 0 on the final. Obviously I am hoping to get an A in the class, especially if I want to graduate Magna Cum Laude. I think if I don't get an A in every class from now until graduation that I will only graduate Cum Laude. So I'm shooting for As! I think that's a nice goal to have.

The husband and I had Chipotle for lunch (I wasn't able to get my burrito bowl yesterday as planned) and now I'm satisfied with that craving.

I want to run again tonight. Yeah. You heard that correctly. WANT TO. I am feeling competitive with myself about getting my time down. I'm feeling good, not sore or anything. So I think it should be okay to have another go, right? I haven't done any other exercise today, and I only ran that mile this morning. What say you, oh experienced ones?

3 comments:

  Erin

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Running is really hard on your body. So my vote is no, do something else, not run again. But I'm far from an uber runner. I just know the biology side of it. :)

  Lara

Friday, July 03, 2009

As long as you know your limits, I say go for it!

You are rocking out!!

(and don't sweat the Dog thing, I've done that to Camden before LMAO)

  Christine B

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Thhanks great post