I wonder....

I wonder why my dog likes to be smacked on his side like that.

I wonder why ridiculously popular bloggers don't proof read their posts before publishing.

I wonder why I can't get that black spot off of the bottom of my Le Creuset .

I wonder how to distinguish real/valuable milk glass from regular stuff I find at Goodwill for seventy cents.

I wonder why I can't get the knack of ironing.

I wonder why I can't work up the nerve to find a church to attend.

I wonder why my husband cannot survive without 3 boxes full of various cables and wires to things we don't even use.

I wonder just how on earth I am supposed figure out where to plant what in my yard.

Sometimes I just sit here and wonder. What do you wonder about?

3 comments:

  michelle

Friday, August 21, 2009

2, 4, 5, and 7 from you list...plus a few extra.
:-)

  Hemlock Tea

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Did you try the Magic Eraser on the Le Creuset? If it doesn't work, you can always say that it has character ;).

  Kristan Anne

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Actually I just let it sit in the sink with soapy water in it for about a week and scrubbed it a little every day. It eventually came out! Well, it still has a little bit of character. lol