Busy day

I've got some stuff to do today. I'm glad because I love busy days. I know it sounds crazy, but I like being occupied. Sometimes I enjoy just lounging around not doing anything, but most of the time I would rather have stuff to do. If I spend too much time doing nothing then I start to feel like a blob, and that is not good for my mood or my mental health. So yay for busy days!

Woke up early this morning. It's weigh in day. I was certain that I would gain because I have not tracked one thing, I've eaten a few too many cookies, and I've had more than enough sodium-laced fatty convenience food.

But lo and behold! The scale said I lost 0.2 lbs. I'll take that! New weight is 161. I'm ready to get back into the 150s. And to help get there, I think I'll be going to the gym today.

Breakfast was non-exciting, but a good standby. I made a pot of hard boiled eggs, and one busted while it was in there. I let it continue to cook to somewhere between soft and hard boiled, took it out and ate that so it wouldn't get wasted. Cage free eggs are expensive! But they're way more delicious and just all around happy. I also had a Dannon Light & Fit smoothie and a small banana.

Speaking of bananas, I'm not really a fan. But I still chomp my way through them, begrudgingly. Why? Because they're CHEAP. And portable. And the husband will eat them. So I continue to buy them every week. But I do believe I will be treating myself to a box of Cuties when I go to the store. They're so good, and I have a coupon. lol

So, breakfast then gym. Then grocery store. Post office will be tomorrow. Come home and work on my final assignments. If it's not raining later I am going to walk the dog and maybe finish the outdoor Christmas decorations. It was too cold on Saturday and raining all day yesterday. It looks all dreary and icky today. Blah.

I guess the day isn't actually that busy, but I do have stuff to fill my time. Okay, gotta finish this dang banana and get going.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Monday!

1 comments:

  michelle

Monday, December 07, 2009

I love cuties! I have 2 for lunch! :-)