Happy Dance

You know that feeling when you're DONE with the most pressing thing on your to-do list?

I'm relishing in that feeling right this minute.

I'm DONE DONE DONE DONE with that stupid paper.

It's sad really. Last spring, I wrote a 22 page, 6,361 word paper. I enjoyed researching for it and writing it. I think it was a great paper.

This semester, I had about a month to write a less than 3 page, less than 750 word paper that I just.couldn't.bring.myself.to.write.

I couldn't. I just didn't want to. I checked out of this semester a loooong time ago. I guess that's what they call Senioritis.

Well I'm happy to report that my final paper of my undergraduate career is DONE and turned in (almost - turned it in online, now I have to drop off the hardcopy on campus).

I still have one final exam to take - the day AFTER graduation - oh the torture. But I have good feelings about it. Plus I have 11 days to study for that and only that.

But in 10 days...you can bet your sweet tush that I will be walking across that stage as if I already took - and passed - that nagging exam.

It took me twice as long as it should have, but I am proud to say that I did it. I'm graduating COLLEGE! *tear*

5 comments:

  Jenny

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Yay!!! So proud of you KA!

  Tracy C.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Hi! visit my blog and leave comment

tracywychung.blogspot.com

thanks!

  Déborah N Kabwang

Sunday, December 27, 2009

CONGRATS!

  Anonymous

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This comment has been removed by the author.
  Anonymous

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Congratulations. I like so much your blog and you like be very cool.
Kisses.