The year is almost finished...

...and a new one is right around the corner. I've had some mixed emotions on this year. I've had some friends and family experience some great heartaches, but there have been some great moments as well. And I reflect on the events of this year, I can't help to wonder what next year has in store. I think I will do resolutions this year. I didn't do any for this past year, and it was nice to not have any pressure. But this time I think I will give it a go.

First, I am going to try to be much better with walking my poor neglected dog. Kosmo isn't actually neglected, but I'm definitely lazy when it comes to walking him. He has so much energy, it's hard to keep up with him. But as his momma, I have to do it.

Second, I will be eating a lot healthier. I have been eating pretty healthy lately anyways (although you wouldn't know it by looking at me), but I want to continue the trend. Mostly, I need to make more of an effort to eat balanced meals.

My last resolution is to keep a hobby. I have discovered quilting and sewing. My mom got me a sewing machine for graduating and I found some great material. So I've got a good start and I can't wait to make some really nice stuff.

Do you have any resolutions? Please don't say "lose weight". Everyone wants to lose weight. Come up with something interesting!

2 comments:

  Adelaide

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Good luck with your resolutions

  Anonymous

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Nice Blog! I haven't made any Resolutions per say...maybe goals? I'm almost afraid to think about it too much - failure is a big fear of mine. Deal with anxiety and stop emotional/stress eating. And stop thinking that I've "ruined" my body by not listening to my body or doing what I know is right...sometimes we can't stop ourselves and it's not the right time? I don't know - is it ever too late??? I hope not :(.

My goal is to happier, healthier and a better person...to find my passion in life.