Random thoughts

Why doesn't my cute little egg timer actually work? My hard boiled eggs are way better (read: no grey yolks) when I DON'T use it.

Reconnecting with old friends is nice. *happy face*

I love the post-workout feeling. I could almost workout for another hour it seems!

I like how my dog smells in between baths. When he really needs a bath, he smells. When he's fresh out of the bath, he smells like his icky dog shampoo. But in between baths he smells like a puppy (even though he's like 3) and I love that smell! The hubby thinks he stinks when he smells like a puppy, but I just adore it.

I'm over the Christmas decorations that I was so beyond excited to put up. I'm sick of looking at the tree. I'm sick of looking at the reindeer in my yard. But I just don't feel like putting it all away (I'll con the hubby into doing it this weekend).

I don't like those orange things that come in trail mix. Not the apricots, but the dried orange cubes of gross that are all in it. I think it's papaya? I think I like fresh papaya, but this dried stuff - no way.

I may have had a couple of naughty dreams about Tony DiNozzo. I'm okay with that. I think I'm going to boot Brad Paisley out of the free pass* place and replace him with Michael Weatherly (but only if he stayed in Tony DiNozzo character). *swoon*



*free pass is where if I ever had the chance to have my way with a celebrity, as long as it's been documented prior to the encounter, I get a free pass to do so. The hubby gets one, and I get one. This really only works because it will never happen. :)

1 comments:

  Anonymous

Monday, June 16, 2014

Howdy very nice site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing
.. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally?
I am happy to search out numerous useful information here in the post,
we need develop extra techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.
. . . . .

my site ... temperature data logger usb probe ()