Shoe update

(see my last post titled "Shoe Tragedy")

6pm.com was really prompt about emailing me back about my shoe issue. Yay for that! I emailed after business hours yesterday and received not only an email back, but a solution!

They were very apologetic about my broken shoe. They credited my credit card for the amount I paid for the shoes. Now that's some amazing customer service. I realized my shoe was broken, and less than 24 hours later I have a refund. High five 6pm.com!

I'd personally like to thank Karen & Shay for their help in the matter, y'all are great!

So I am still a happy customer. 6pm has some great deals, and I'm always checking their site, so I'm sure I can find another pair of favorite shoes pretty soon.

Now in the meantime maybe I can get Santa to bring me another pair of these shoes...

0 comments: