Delurker Day!

I don't think I have too many lurkers. Or maybe I do! I don't know. But today is the day to bare all and say hi! I've played along on some of the blogs I lurk on read, so now you get to de-lurk and say hi here. Deal?



I got this cute little graphic from Rachel at A Southern Fairytale. You should go over there too because her blog is really cute. In fact, I'm going to get the stuff to make this Cheesy Chipotle, Corn and Zucchini Casserole from the grocery store today. Just be forewarned, there's a delicious looking picture of it when you click on that link.

So delurk and say hi! And I'll come visit your blog. It's a win win!

5 comments:

  Lara

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I don't lurk but HI! ♥

  Paige

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I lurk. :) I like hearing how things are going for you.

  Anonymous

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I love that little flasher guy!

  Crystal M

Friday, January 15, 2010

I stumbled upon your blog randomly and I love it simply because it reminds me of me! But... I am terrible at keeping up with my own!

  Jenny

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I read, I read :)t