New fabric stash!




I went to three fabric stores today: High Fashion Fabrics, Quiltworks, and Hobby Lobby. It was a fabric shopping kind of day.

First up, we have an Amy Butler print, which will be used to make Prudent Baby's DIY Nursing Cover. This is from the Love collection, called Turquoise Sandalwood. (I have a picture of it, but the colors are coming out horribly for some reason!).

Next, a cute little Moda set from a line called Arcadia.



Then a cut of Squares in sky multi, from the Frolic by Moda collection. I have a charm pack of this line, and I needed a larger cut for a project for Baby T.



A set of three prints from the French Riviera line of Art Gallery Fabrics. I was originally going to use this for Noodlehead's Gathered Clutch, but now I think it's way too busy and I'll probably use it for something else.



Instead, for the Gathered Clutch, I'll use this set of three cute prints from the Squash Blossom line from Brother Sister Designs (Hobby Lobby).



This set is for something (unknown) for Baby T, from the Rendition line from Brother Sister Designs (Hobby Lobby).



I don't know what I'm going to make from this fabric either, also from Brother Sister Designs (though I can't remember what collection).



Lastly, I'm going to make an apron from this Oh Cherry Oh fabric from Moda.



Now I've got lots to choose from for when I have the hankering for some sewing! Although I really need to get that Mario quilt finished for the husband's birthday...

3 comments:

  Kristin

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Thanks for introducing me to the Noodlehead blog. Love it! I've been looking for some good sewing tutorials with modern designs.

Can't wait to see your finished projects! :)

  Anonymous

Sunday, May 02, 2010

I love the fabrics! They are so colorful and punchy and make me want to be crafty!

  Nance228

Monday, May 03, 2010

Oh wow! So many beautiful fabrics, I just love them all. I love the Noodlehead blog too.