Menu Plan Monday 11/1 through 11/7



Here's what's cooking this week! Be sure to stop by the Organizing Junkie blog to see what everyone else has on the menu.

Over the years, as we've tried more and more recipes, I began to keep a list of the meals that the husband and I enjoy the most. With some recent additions, I've come up with twelve different meals that we really like. I thought that'd be a perfect amount to start an actual rotation of regularly scheduled meals. I think since we both don't tend to get sick of things quickly, then this might work out for the long haul. I like the idea because as it seems to be helpful with my weight loss goals as well as money saving goals. These are all tried and tested and tummy approved meals that I know will fit in to my weight loss plan as well as my budget. And there's always a "free" day each week that will allow us to either use up leftovers or try new recipes or splurge on something a little more indulgent. Okay, enough with the blabber, here's what we're having:

Monday: Crockpot Chicken Taco Soup, salad
Tuesday: Mushroom Smothered Pork Chops, brown rice, broccoli
Wednesday: Beef Chili, baked potatoes
Thursday: Ranch Chicken Nuggets, fries for hubby, mashed potatoes for me, corn
Friday: Taco Salad
Saturday: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, salad
Sunday: Leftovers

0 comments: