Friday Night Plans!

We're going out for our date night tonight! We're going to get some Arby's and then head over to the $5 drive in. Yeah, I'm a cheap date. :)

The movies playing tonight are Mall Cop and Seven Pounds. I am really stoked for Mall Cop. Seven Pounds, not so much. I love Will Smith, but this just looks lame. Hopefully I'm pleasantly suprised!

I've planned my menu for today to allow for Arby's. I'm gonna have the Big Beef & Cheddar. <3 And a salad with no cheese and some balsamic vinaigrette. *nom* And a big iced tea with sweet n low. Only 643-ish calories. Lots of sodium though. So I am working on guzzling down some water!

In a little bit I'm gonna take the dog out and burn around 200 cals...then I'll do some 30 Day Shred. We're still working on C25K, but I'm going to start week 2 on Monday.

Monday is a busy day. Lunch with a friend and shopping for some fabric. Then we've got to do C25K and then new episodes of Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother! Finally!!

Speaking of new episodes, I've got to watch the past two episodes of Lipstick Jungle. I guess this is it. I don't even know if it's on tonight...

Okay, enough rambling. I've got to make lunch!

0 comments: