Laziness

I've been being kinda lazy today.

I should have already done my 30 Day Shred. I should be finishing organizing my clothes for the dresser. There's laundry in the washer that needs to go in the dryer and more that needs to go in the washer. I also need to finish my meal plan and grocery list for next week. I'm trying to actually stick to a budget now. I like a challenge. :) I also need to take Kosmo out.

But I'm just sitting around. It's comfy and cozy. It'll be a new hour in 6 minutes. I get up then.

I have been making a list of some "little" things I want. I think I will use them as rewards for weight loss milestones. Here they are:

Built NY French Bull Gourmet Getaway in Vine

purity by philosophy

bhappybag in Dolley, Victoria and/or Catherine

I'm sure there's more, but I really need to get back to my day.

0 comments: