I love history.

I love the history channel. I love it so much. I'm reading Truman by David McCullough now and I love that too. I love presidential biographies.

I just wanted to document that before next week when the semester starts. School has a way of making me HATE history.

In other news, I'm feeling really good about my body today. I've been feeding it good, healthy foods and staying within a good calorie range. I've also been moving a whole lot more. I am about to take the dog out for a long walk (two times around the lake, almost 3 miles). Later I am going to do the 30 Day Shred video.

Did I mention I was doing the Shred? I don't think I did (here anyways, I talk about it a lot on WW.com). I started it yesterday. It's a great workout and it isn't all fancy and choreographed. I'm a clutz and can't do coordinated moves like most DVDs use.

I'm still doing C25K as well. Teague and Kosmo run with me. They got me out the door last night even though I felt like being lazy and warm instead. So Week 1 is done! I'll be running a 5K in NO TIME! Yay!

I'm pretty pumped about the Shred video. I am really impatient with results and she says you can lose up to 20 lbs in 30 days. I have about 30 lbs to lose, so I am hoping I see some happy numbers soon. I am not holding my breath for 20 lbs lost, but hey...a girl can dream right?!

I want to look decent for Teague's friend's wedding. All the other girls that are with his guy friends are all so cute and always look good. I feel like I never look good. I don't want to have ikcy feelings that day and go into it in a pissy mood. I really just want my clothes to fit so I can feel happy that day and not dwell on my looks. That's not fun at all!

Okay, the dog is chomping at the bit. I better get going!

0 comments: