Moving

So the living arrangements are going to change again soon. We're 99.9% sure we're not going to Spain. Because of that, we've decided to let our tennant re-sign her lease for another year and move into a sweet loft downtown. The husband is going to get his MBA and I have about a year of school left (plus more if I continue on with grad school). We want to be near the university, as well as all the shenanegans that us twenty-somethings tend to get into.

I'm creating a list of stuff we'll need:
-New king size bed & linens
-Bedroom furniture
-TV for bedroom (???)
-Dishes & other kitchen stuff
-Dining table & chairs
-Towels & other bathroom stuff

And depending on where we live we may need to get a new washer & dryer.

I sure hate moving, but you better be sure I'm ready to get out of here!! I hope Kosmo isn't too much of a brat to our neighbors. He doesn't usually bark unless there's something outside, but my luck, he'll annoy everyone in the building and have to move in with his grandparents. I do NOT want that to happen.

2 comments:

  Corie M.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

As much as I hate the process of moving, there's nothing better than getting organized and decorating a brand new place that's all yours! Congrats!

  Erin

Friday, April 03, 2009

Oh, that sounds SO fun!!!