Exhausted.

Today has been a very weird day. I cannot for the life of me wake up. I'm just so tired and just not even in the mood for today. I'm not grumpy or anything, I'm just...over it. LOL I don't know how to explain it.

Breakfast this morning was a hurry up and run out the door breakfast. I had some granola, banana, blackberries, pecans, and milk. I didn't even finish it all, I just wasn't interested.



Sorry about the shadows/lighting...the sun was intense this morning!

I went to the library on my break to get some books for my research paper. I love the library. Sometimes I think it would be cool to hide in the library and camp out there over night in the stacks. But then I think it might be a little scary!



I ate a peanut butter sandwich in the library and forgot to take a picture.

After the library I sat in the hall before class and looked through some of my books. I ate half of my strawberry pomegranate Odwalla bar. I did not eat the orange because I didn't have time. Even if I did, it would have been too messy with the books.



I wasn't really into dinner either. I didn't feel like cooking and I had some leftovers from last night anyways. So I heated those up and then made a Boca Bruschetta Tomato Basil Parmesan patty. I put a slice of Lifetime Fat Free Jalepeno Jack cheese on it, but it was way too spicy! So I scraped it off and just ate it on a whole wheat hamburger bun. It was really good! I am definitely going to buy those again. They're perfect for the nights like tonight when I am just not into cooking.

Now it's off to reading and watching Dumbo. I think I'm going to hit the sack early tonight. Hopefully I'll wake up normal tomorrow!

3 comments:

  Anonymous

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I think the shadow on your breakfast makes it look even prettier!

  Anonymous

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sorry you're having an off day :( Hope you feel better tomorrow!

  Erin

Friday, April 17, 2009

Eat more!

(((Dumbo)))

AW...haven't seen that in AGES!

Feel better chica.