Big honkin lunch.

After my disappointment with a bad combo of fillings in my Crack Wrap yesterday, I wanted to make something that would use up the package of wraps I have. Well, maybe not the whole package, but you get the idea.

I filled the wrap with some leftover Israeli couscous salad, a dab of parmesan-asiago vinaigrette, and a slice of provolone. Folded it into a bundle and grilled it.



This was such a better flavor combination than yesterday's wrap. Paired with half a pear, half a cup of watermelon (salted of course), and half a cup of cantaloupe balls. Yum yum!



I must have been starving though, because I wolfed it down way too fast! Oops.

3 comments:

  Alana @ The Good Girl Gone Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

OMG you're making me soooo hungry!!

  Mandy

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Salted watermelon...intweeging...

  Kristan Anne

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The salted watermelon is so good! Just a little sprinkle of table salt. Try it!