I forgot to tell y'all...

I am still really happy about this and despite the fact that I've told everyone else in the world, I just realized that I haven't spread the news here!!

THIS GIRL made the DEAN'S LIST for the first time EVER!

You have no idea how excited this news has made me. I will likely graduate with honors now (cum laude), and if I can pull off all A's for the next 2 semesters I can graduate magna cum laude. *happy dance*

When I first went back to school, I wasn't doing it for me. I was doing it because I "had" to do it. I didn't care about my grades at all, I just wanted to finish and get out of there. Now I'm actually enjoying it and I am making sure I get good grades, even though that means I pretty much have no life during the semester. But that's okay, because I feel so accomplished and excited and happy and wonderful about this.

That is all. Carry on.

3 comments:

  Lara

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

HOLLA! Congrats again Chica, I'm so happy for you!!

  Kristan Anne

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thanks! I'm trying really hard not to celebrate with cake. :)

  Season

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I know that I've already said it, but congratulations! It really is awesome! Doesn't it feel nice to see that on your transcript?

Make sure you get a copy over to Dr. Stone with your PAT application.