Fueling my day.

I have no idea what my eating schedule is going to be like today since we're road-tripping it to the lake with friends. So I decided to have a big healthy breakfast to tide me over in case I don't get to pick from the healthiest things along the way.

First we have a protein smoothie:



Isn't this one so much more pretty than yesterday's? It also tasted a lot better. I split it with the hubs. The whole concoction had a banana, 1 cup of strawberries, 1 cup of blueberries, 2 Tbsp protein powder, ice, water.

I had two teeeeeeny tiny peaches:



And 1 scrambled egg, 1/2 a Morningstar "sausage" patty, and 1/2 a slice of wheat bread with 1 tsp of butter. Real butter mind you. The only way I roll.



And again, Blogger decided to turn my photo to portrait orientation. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm tired of messing with it. I'll give you a free neck massage for having to tilt your head to see my toast.

1 comments:

  Erin

Friday, May 29, 2009

Pretty purple smoothie and teeny peaches!

Have fun on your trip....just not too much.

;)