Eats.

I made Kath's Whipped Banana Oatmeal for breakfast today. It was good. I'm not an oatmeal lover, and this was a pleasant surprise. I used Almond Breeze instead of skim milk. Also, I didn't add any spices or vanilla. Just the oats, milk, and banana. And I topped it with some walnuts and a spoon of PB&Co Dark Chocolate Dreams. I'm not really a huge fan of this stuff. It tastes too much like peanut butter cups to me. I know, that should be a good thing, right? I wish it tasted like Now & Laters.



I still prefer the taste of my smoothies over oatmeal any day, but I have to admit that oatmeal has real staying power. I couldn't even finish this bowl this morning (I ate half) and I stayed full for hours! I read somewhere that people put oats in their smoothies. I'm going to have to look into that.

I took a stab at the ole crack wrap again the other day as well. And I hereby recant my previous ruling of "thumbs down". Indeed, the previous ingredient combo I used was NOT a good mix. I assembled my second chance crack wrap with the La Tortilla Factory wrap, plain hummus (I used Athenos because of the not-so-flavorful flavor), and a slice of Kraft Free Swiss cheese. Thumbs up!!



I think next time I will use half a slice of the cheese though. I'm not really a big fan of that stuff so a little goes a long way for me. I know Kosmo will be happy to get the other half of the slice!

0 comments: