NEW daily post topics!

I've decided to do something a little different than the free for all I've been doing since starting this blog. Introducing new daily post topics! Each day of the week will highlight a different topic to discuss, complete with super fun alliteration! /end sarcasm.

Super Saver Sunday - Reminder to clip coupons & discussion of current sales on grocery, fashion, and other items. Feel free to submit your own fabulous finds to me via email (address found over there --> by my picture).

Menu Plan Monday - I'll be posting my weekly menu here along with recipes (or links to recipes). Planning (and sticking to) a weekly menu is a great idea because it helps you to stick to a budget AND can help keep your diet in check. I love getting new ideas, so post your own weekly menu in the comments section!

Tree Huggin' Tuesday - We all need to be aware of what we can do to help the environment, not only to keep our space looking pretty, but to keep the planet clean and healthy for the next generations to follow us. Here we will be discussing ways we can help, from simple everyday solutions, to bigger projects that can really make a difference. (Please be aware that I am in no way using this term in the derogatory way that some people try to use it. I am using the term in the way that many environmentalists have embraced it.)

Wellness Wednesday - Our health is so important, but sometimes we can take it for granted and forget to take care of ourselves. I know I'm guilty of this, as I am constantly trying to take care of other people. Wellness Wednesday will highlight ways we can take care of ourselves, physically and mentally, so that we can be healthy and strong enough to take care of the ones we love.

Threads n Things Thursday - Creativity and crafts. I love making and repurposing things, and I love browsing others' creations. Thursdays will feature a craft tip, a current project, or even a look at the craft skills of other creative folks. Please send me pictures and demos of your favorite craft project and I'll feature it on Threads n Things Thursday!

Fashionable Friday - Who doesn't love fashion, or at least looking good? I am very interested in fashion, although I must admit that I'm not the most stylish person in the world. Sometimes I am in love with the newest fashion trends, and sometimes they make me scratch my head. Let's talk about what you love and what you loathe!

Spotless Saturday - I can be a clean freak. I love to organize things and I believe everything has a place. I'll share some of my favorite household tips, and I'd love it if you shared some of yours!

What do you think? Have any suggestions or thoughts? Let me know, I love feedback.

Also, FYI, I will still be posting random stuff in between. I have too much to say to be confined into a posting schedule only. :)

15 comments:

  Jenny

Saturday, June 06, 2009

I think your first Wednesday post should be about getting a pap smear. LOL...seriously though I'd be happy to help with your Wed posts!

  Anonymous

Saturday, June 06, 2009

These sound great! You are going to be a busy little blogger :)

I'm not sure if you seen it before or not, but there is a blog that hosts tons of blogs participating in Menu Plan Monday:
http://orgjunkie.com/menu-plan-monday

  Alana @ The Good Girl Gone Blog

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Oh how fun!

  Mandy

Sunday, June 07, 2009

I love your idea!!

  Anonymous

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Hi buddy, your blog' s design is simple and virtuous and i like it. Your blog posts are superb. Cheer save up them coming. Greets!!!
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]

  Anonymous

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

bootsoutletus.weebly.com NetWeiple
ugg sale uk NetWeiple
cheap ugg boots NetWeiple
http://uggsonsaleruk.webeden.co.uk

  Anonymous

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

ugg boots uk NetWeiple
ugg sale uk NetWeiple
ugg sale uk NetWeiple
http://bootsuksalecheap.webeden.co.uk

  Anonymous

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Robert Griffin III Game Jersey axiotakix
Dez Bryant Jersey axiotakix
Russell Wilson Authentic Jersey axiotakix
http://www.authenticnikeseahawksjersey.com

  Anonymous

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Custom Seahawks Jerseys
Antonio Brown Youth Jersey
Antrel Rolle Women's Jersey
drydayoutraro

  Anonymous

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

axotomarvex Andrew Luck Womens Jersey
Adam Vinatieri Jersey
Andrew Luck authentic jersey
UnmannaSmurce

  Anonymous

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Nike Bruce Irvin Jersey
Isaac Redman Womens Jersey
Eli Manning Pink Jersey
drydayoutraro

  Anonymous

Thursday, November 15, 2012

axotomarvex Reggie Wayne Jersey Andrew Luck Youth Jersey Andrew Luck Womens Jersey UnmannaSmurce

  Anonymous

Friday, November 16, 2012

ZesNiclesex Peyton Manning Womens Jersey
Sean Taylor Jersey
Peyton Manning Youth Jersey
nutWhororog

  Anonymous

Monday, December 03, 2012

hourztsoj
UGGムートンブーツ
http://www.jyoseiboots.com/ アグ ブーツ
[url=http://www.jyoseiboots.com/]ugg ショートブーツ[/url]