Menu Plan Monday


I really meant to get this out earlier, but I lost track of time yesterday and did not prepare the post for y'all. Sorry!

This is what I've got planned for dinner this week. I'm not exactly sure what day we'll have what food. All meals are vegetarian, sometimes I grill a chicken breast to go along side for the husband. Let me know if you want any of the recipes or want to know more about a meal! They're all out of a cookbook that I have (except the taco salads, which you all know I'm obsessed with). I think we're doing the Spanish Pizza tonight!

Spanish Pizza
Pasta Vegetable Bake
Brown Rice Tart with Fresh Tomato Filling
Eggplant Parmesan
Taco Salad
Leftovers of Pasta Bake & Rice Tart


What are you making this week? Are there any recipes you'd like me to try out? I'm pretty adventurous with food, so hit me up if you'd rather have someone else review a recipe before you try it.

0 comments: