Super Saver Sunday - June 7, 2009



Don’t forget to clip your coupons! If you don’t have the paper delivered, maybe today is the day to go pick one up because Hollie at Shopping With Cents tells me that there will be EXTRA coupons in today’s paper! If you haven’t checked out SWC yet, what’s wrong with you? Do you not like saving money and getting free things? SWC fills you in on all the fabulous deals you can get using coupons from the paper and lets you know where to find coupons. I scored about 345436 gallons of free barbecue sauce last week as well as ridiculous deals on lemonade mix and other fun products.

Target and Kroger both have Yoplait yogurt on sale: 10/$5. (Target’s sale runs 6/7 - 6/13 and Kroger’s sale runs until 6/9). Combine that sale with the coupon from coupons.com for 45 cents off 6 and you can get 6 containers of Yoplait for only 43 cents each. I’m not a huge yogurt fan, but that seems like a pretty decent deal. Yogurt eaters, fill me in!



Kroger has Coppertone suncare products for 25% off until June 9. Hollie filled me in on an awesome $3 off coupon that would pair very nicely with this fabulous deal. I purchased the Coppertone® ultraGUARD® QuickCover® Lotion Spray SPF 30. It was originally $10.49, but it was on sale for $7.87. My $3 off coupon made it only $4.87! I plan to check some of the other stores to see what their prices are as well. Let me know what kind of deals you get on this at other stores too!



Father’s Day is two weeks from today, on Sunday June 21, 2009. Target is gearing up for the big daddy gift giving season by offering your typical dad stuff on sale this week. They’ve got a deal where if you buy a 12 pack of Callaway golf balls for $19.99 AND any C9 branded golf apparel (Duo Dry polos are on sale for $15, and shorts are on sale for $22), then they’ll give you a $10 Target GiftCard. So you can outfit your favorite dad with a sexy/handsome (depending on which dad you choose!) golf get-up and some golf balls for only $47. Sounds like a great deal to me! That sale runs from June 7-13, 2009, and is featured in the sale ad for June 7.

Also, one of my favorite shirts is on sale at Target, and this time I’m going to stock up. It’s only $8 and it is super flattering. Here’s a picture of me wearing it:



I’m going to get at least a white and a black one. They’re double layer so there’s no need to worry about your bra showing through! This is especially helpful for white tanks. I also love that it’s not super low cut either, but the neckline still has some interest to it. They also offer a wrap style vee-neck tank, and ballet and vee-neck tee shirts for $8, also in the double layer style. I think this is a great buy.

If you’ve got a LOFT outlet near you, stop in if you need some new jeans. I was there on Thursday June 4, 2009 and they were having an “Additional 50% off” sale on the lowest marked price. The jeans were marked $19.99! Score yourself a pair of AT Loft jeans for $10. That’s almost 82% off the original price of $54! And if you’re planning to spend a lot, perhaps on a new summer wardrobe, sign up for their mailing list and you’ll get a coupon for $20 if you spend $100.

That’s all I’ve got for now. I’m sure when I dig into these coupons that I will have much more to share!

3 comments:

  Anonymous

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Agreed. That top is adorable.

  Jenifer

Monday, June 08, 2009

I have about 8 of the Target double layered tees and tanks for work. I wear them under a blazer or a cardigan. I'm super comfy and professional at the same tim.

  Floor Heating Dallas

Thursday, November 24, 2022

Hi thhanks for sharing this