Threads n Things Thursday


I love to browse etsy.com for the coolest unique stuff. For Threads n Things Thursday I thought I’d showcase some of the things I’ve found on etsy lately. I still haven’t decided what handmade craft I’d like to purchase, because there are so many.

For starters, check out this awesome tee-shirt from artist HandnShadow. I love the colors and the creative subject. So unique.



You may have noticed by the deco around here that I have a little thing for flowers. ;) So it should come to no surprise that I am pretty much in love with all of BeadinBabe’s work! Seriously, look at these gorgeous pieces:




I really want some of these cute garden stakes from Pigeon Toe Ceramics right now. I don’t have a garden anymore, but I want to do a small herb garden. These would be perfect for that! Check out the other great finds from Pigeon Toe Ceramics.



I love creativity, and I especially love when people share their creativity with the rest of the world!

Do you have an etsy site? What is your favorite snag from etsy?

3 comments:

  Erin

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I ordered M's wedding shower cards from Etsy! Love that site. But dang it's dangerous...totally addicting!

  Anonymous

Friday, June 12, 2009

I have to stay away from etsy because I inevitably always end up buying something I shouldn't have... my favorite find so far is this custom-made harness for my dog, Irving:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_evil_olive/2694489726/in/photostream/

  Anonymous

Friday, June 12, 2009

You know, I've never actually visited the etsy site before today. However, your post got me over there. What cute items!!! So unique and creative. I used to really be into crafts and still love knitting, making bracelets, etc., so it was so fun to browse through the site. Thanks for posting about it!

xxoo
Heather