Strawberry Banana Muffins


I had all the ingredients on hand for these. I even had a lot more fruit than I needed so I prepped the rest and froze it for use in smoothies later. Too bad I didn't have quite enough strawberries for a second batch of muffins. They're delicious!

Strawberry Banana Muffins

Ingredients
1 cup fresh chopped strawberries
1 chopped ripe banana
2 cups Bisquick Heart Smart mix
2/3 cup fat free milk
1/3 cup sugar
1 egg



Directions
Beat egg, mix egg, sugar, milk and Bisquick in medium bowl. Add strawberries and banana. Fill 12 muffin tins, either sprayed with cooking spray or lined with paper. Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 15-18 min. until lightly browned.

Makes 12 regular sized muffins

116.1 calories
1.8 grams fat
23.1 grams carbohydrates
0.6 grams fiber
2.7 grams protein

Source: recipe found on SparkRecipes.com, altered to use skim milk (nutrition info is updated for skim)

0 comments: